Hypertension is a disease that we are all familiar with in our lives. Generally, hypertension is a disease that is more likely to occur in middle-aged and elderly people. However, in recent years, the incidence of hypertension has become younger and younger, and there are many young people. Also suffers from hypertension; Scutellaria baicalensis has the effect of treating high blood pressure, so what is the effect of Scutellaria baicalensis soaking in water? I believe that everyone is not particularly familiar with this problem. Next, let’s look at it in detail. Look at the introduction of the article.
Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi is a herbaceous plant. Its roots are usually eaten as medicine. Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi is bitter. It is a cold substance, so it can reduce the body’s anger and eliminate toxins in the body. Scutellaria baicalensis has an effect on high blood pressure. It also has a certain therapeutic effect. In addition, Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi also has an anti-fetus effect, so pregnant people can take some Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi. Usually, Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi is decocted and taken like other Chinese medicines. Of course, it can also be soaked in water. Drinking, scutellaria baicalensis soaked in water can lower the body’s blood lipids.
1. The effect of scutellaria baicalensis soaked in water
1. Lowering blood lipids: One of the effects of drinking scutellaria baicalensis in soaked water is to lower blood pressure, because the wogonin in scutellaria baicalensis can reduce the human serum glycerol and increase the content of serum HDL-ch.
2. Anti-cancer effect: related experiments have shown that drinking scutellaria baicalensis soaked in water can resist cancer cells in the body. This is because the scutellaria baicalensis flavonoids contained in the scutellaria baicalensis have the effect.
3. Treatment of chronic bronchitis: Soaking in water with licorice can also cure chronic bronchitis, because licorice can relieve cough and sore throat, and Scutellaria baicalensis has the effect of resisting many bacteria.
4. To quench thirst and remove heat: If you have fever, chest tightness, thirst, heat up, loss of appetite and other symptoms due to hot and humid weather, soaking in water with scutellaria baicalensis can slow it down.
Second, the practice of soaking Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi in water
1. Wash the prepared skullcap with water.
2. Put the washed skullcap in the teapot.
3. Pour in the boiling water that has just been boiled and close the lid.
4. It can be poured into the cup after 10 to 15 minutes.
5. In order to make the taste better, you can pour an appropriate amount of honey or brown sugar for flavoring.