Speaking of mint, this is familiar to all of us. This is a common plant. Its edible effect is s* www.chayi5.com s+ is excellent, and many people in life know it. After drinking peppermint into tea, what are the benefits of drinking peppermint tea regularly, and what are the effects of consuming peppermint, let us take a look at it.
Tea with mint can invigorate the stomach, expel wind, expectorant, choleretic, anti-spasm, improve fever, throat, swelling and pain, and eliminate headache, toothache, nausea, skin itching, abdominal bloating, diarrhea, and indigestion , Constipation loss and other symptoms, and can relieve headaches, promote metabolism, and have a therapeutic effect on the inflammation of the respiratory tract; it can also lower blood pressure and nourish the heart. Its cool fragrance can also ease tension and anger, boost the spirit, make the body and mind happy, and help sleep. Fresh mint is often used to make dishes or desserts to remove fish and mutton smell, or with fruits and desserts to enhance the flavor; it can also be made into an anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling lotion.
We can find that drinking peppermint tea regularly is very good for our body, but do you know that although peppermint is very good for our body, there are still many dietary taboos when eating it? Oh, let’s take a look now.
1. Suitable for people with headache, red eyes, sore throat, mouth sore and bad breath, gum swelling and pain, wind-heat and itching.
2. Pregnant women should not consume too much, so as to avoid using it as much as possible. Because peppermint has the effect of inhibiting milk secretion, women who are breastfeeding should not use it more; and because of its fragrance, it should be used with caution in patients with lung deficiency, cough, yin deficiency, fever and hyperhidrosis.
3. Because of the fragrance of peppermint, patients with lung deficiency, cough, yin deficiency, fever and sweating should also be used with caution.
4. Menthol and oil have a strong paralytic effect on mammals. If taken in excess, it will cause respiratory paralysis and death. Therefore, the dosage used in medicines cannot exceed the prescribed limit. Except for medicinal purposes, generally no more than 2mg/kg body weight per person per day.
5. The ingredients of mint are easy to evaporate due to heat, so it should be put in after the water is boiled. And it has a refreshing and exciting effect, so it is not advisable to drink too much in the evening to avoid sleep disturbance. Those with yin deficiency, fever, blood deficiency and dizziness should be taken with caution; those with deficiency of the surface and spontaneous sweating should not be taken.
This is some of the mint we introduced to you. We can find that the edible effect of mint is very strong. We often eat some mint is very good for the body, but there are also a lot of mint when we eat it. It’s taboo. I hope our introduction can help you friends in need.