Gynostemma is not only an important Chinese medicinal material, but also a very good health care product. Many of our friends often drink some Gynostemma soaked tea in their lives. Of course, drinking Gynostemma tea is good for our human body. Health is good, but there are many precautions for drinking Gynostemma pentaphyllum tea. Let’s take a look.
1. The water for drinking Gynostemma pentaphyllum soaked in water must be brewed with boiling water, and the ratio to water should be controlled at about 1 to 60, so that the effect of Gynostemma pentaphyllum tea is better. This is mainly because high-temperature water can effectively help decompose the effective substances in Gynostemma pentaphyllum, and better nourish your health.
2. There is no need to wash the tea when brewing Gynostemma pentaphyllum tea. Washing tea is an indispensable process when we usually make tea, so that we can better taste the delicious tea when tasting tea. However, do not use this process when brewing Gynostemma pentaphyllum tea, because it will waste the effective substances that are brewed. If you have to wash the tea, then we can take some cold water to rinse properly, do not rinse for too long, otherwise it will lead to the loss of ingredients in Gynostemma pentaphyllum.
3. Gynostemma pentaphyllum cannot be thrown away after brewing it once, and it must be brewed more than four times at least, because the effective substances contained in it cannot be fully utilized once. Especially when brewing Longxu tea, the original taste is relatively mild, but the health benefits are still very good, so we don’t throw away Gynostemma after drinking it, which is very wasteful.
4. Gynostemma is cool, so it’s best not to take Gynostemma tea with cool foods for good health, such as cassia, lotus leaf, chrysanthemum, etc. Not only can they not promote health, but they are bad for the body. Impact.
5. Do not take spoiled Gynostemma tea. When you drink Gynostemma pentaphyllum soaked in water daily, you must adhere to the principle of soaking and drinking. Never take it overnight, otherwise it will easily lead to deterioration, especially when the weather is hot.
What are the precautions for making Gynostemma pentaphyllum tea? I believe that we all have a certain understanding of the precautions for making Gynostemma pentaphyllum tea through the above introduction, so especially our friends who love tea are drinking Gynostemma pentaphyllum tea. At that time, we must pay more attention to these precautions.