It is suitable to eat red ginseng in winter, and how to eat red ginseng. Red ginseng is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine. It is a cooked product of ginseng. It has the functions of nourishing vital energy, rejuvenating the pulse, and replenishing qi and blood. It is suitable to eat red ginseng in winter, let’s take a look at the way of eating red ginseng. How much is the amount of red ginseng tablets soaked in water? Let’s look at the following introduction.
Red ginseng is best sliced, about 3 grams a day, placed in a cup of water, after soaking the red ginseng taste, you can take the red ginseng slices out and eat it, how long you eat depends on how well your physical recovery is, but remember it once Don’t make too much.
The role of red ginseng
1. It has the functions of nourishing vitality, replenishing blood, nourishing the heart and calming the nerves.
2. Red ginseng can regulate the nervous, cardiovascular and endocrine systems, promote the body’s material metabolism and the synthesis of protein, RNA and DNA.
3. Improve brain and physical activity ability and immune function, enhance anti-stress, anti-fatigue, anti-tumor, anti-aging, anti-radiation, nourish the heart and rejuvenate the pulse, soothe the nerves, nourish the lungs and invigorate the spleen.
4. It can be used for physical weakness, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, spontaneous sweating, mental fatigue, lack of food, vomiting and diarrhea, dyspnea or prolonged cough, loss of body and thirst, insomnia, dreams, palpitations, forgetfulness, impotence, frequent urination, all qi Symptoms of insufficient blood and body fluids.
5. It is effective for hypertension and atherosclerosis, liver disease, diabetes, anemia, tumor and senile disease.
6. Red ginseng also has a certain effect on the treatment of impotence, nocturnal emission, urinary anemia and enuresis.
7. Red ginseng can treat deficiency and cold of spleen and kidney, weakness of true yang, lack of qi, low temperature of limbs, and spontaneous sweating.
How to eat red ginseng
There are many daily uses of red ginseng. It can be sliced and held in the mouth for a while and then chewed, brewed in tea, grind and swallowed, or it can be decocted or stewed. Among them, chewing is the easiest way to take it. Cut the red ginseng into thin slices, take 2-3 pieces of 3 grams and put it in the mouth for a while, chew and swallow it when the saliva in the mouth is rich. Or you can make tea for drinking. Cut the red ginseng into thin slices, take 2-3 grams, put it in a bowl or cup, add boiling water to brew, cover it for 5 minutes, and then take it. After several times, chew and swallow the ginseng tablets. Down. When using the powder, grind the ginseng into a fine powder and swallow it every day. The amount of red ginseng in this method is small, depending on the individual’s physique, generally 1 to 1.5 grams each time.
1. The method of making tea
Brew 2-3 slices of red ginseng in hot water for about 20 minutes and drink it instead of tea. It can be flushed back 2-3 times and drink frequently until the water color becomes lighter. The soaked slices can be chewed directly.
Take 5-10 grams of red ginseng slices and 30 grams of crystal sugar and decoct them in appropriate amount of water. After the crystal sugar is dissolved, drink the soup and eat ginseng. It is suitable for people with deficiency of vitality and blood faint after childbirth.
Put the red ginseng slices in your mouth several times a day, chew and swallow them slowly. This method is suitable for chronic illness and physical weakness, lung deficiency and shortness of breath. People with spleen deficiency and fatigue.
4. Grinding method
Grind red ginseng into fine powder and swallow it every day. The amount depends on your physique, usually 1 to 1.5 grams each time.
5. Cooking porridge
Add 3 grams of red ginseng slices and add water to simmer, remove the residue and juice, add rice, water, and cook into a gruel. When it is hot, add a proper amount of honey or sugar to eat, and chew the ginseng.
6. Stewed black-bone chicken method
Take a black-bone chicken. After removing the hair, put 5-10 grams of red ginseng slices into the chicken belly, stitch the belly and put it in the casserole, add water and seasonings, simmer until the meat is cooked and the soup is thick, eat the chicken and drink the soup. Take ginseng. 1-2 times a week, suitable for chronically ill, physically weak, insufficient blood and postpartum weakness.