Everything is double-sided, and so is eating. Chrysanthemum and wolfberry tea is a good thing. Some people drink it for health and health, but some people are not suitable for drinking this tea. Different physiques should choose different herbal teas. Indiscriminate drinking not only fails to achieve health benefits, but sometimes causes side effects.
1. For people with diabetes or high blood sugar, drinking wolfberry chrysanthemum tea will make the symptoms worse. When drinking wolfberry chrysanthemum tea, people often like to add a few rock candy to increase the taste. Experts believe that it is possible to add rock sugar to chrysanthemum tea, but for people with diabetes or high blood sugar, it is best not to add sugar and drink chrysanthemum alone.
2. People who have high blood pressure and are too impatient should not drink it. Because the wolfberry chrysanthemum wolfberry tea has a very strong effect on warming the body, people who suffer from high blood pressure and who are too impatient should not drink it. Or for those who eat a lot of meat on weekdays and the noodles are red, it is best not to consume goji berries. On the contrary, it is best for people with weak physique, common colds, and poor resistance to consume it every day.
3. For people with allergies, if you want to drink wolfberry chrysanthemum tea, you should try to make one or two first, if there is no problem, then make more, but you should not drink too much. In addition, those with physical weakness, spleen deficiency, stomach cold, and those who are prone to diarrhea should not drink wolfberry chrysanthemum tea.
4. People who are catching a cold, fever, inflammation, or diarrhea are best not to drink it. Although wolfberry has good nourishing and healing effects, its effect of warming the body is quite strong, so it is not suitable for these three types of people to drink.
5. If the liver and kidney are not weak, there is no need to drink chrysanthemum wolfberry tea for a long time to replenish the body.
6. People with deficiency and cold are not suitable for drinking, otherwise it will cause slippage and diarrhea. Use with caution if there is internal heat that is not clear.
The above people are not suitable for drinking chrysanthemum wolfberry tea. Do you have any of the above symptoms? If so, it is recommended to change a tea to have a better health effect. Health experts remind everyone that you can inquire or consult relevant people in practice before doing health maintenance.