Ginkgo biloba tea is processed by special processes from the leaves of the ginkgo tree. Ginkgo biloba is rich in flavonoids, ginkgo biloba, terpene lactones, protein, amino acids, minerals and vitamins and other more than 200 compounds.
The ingredients and effects of Ginkgo biloba tea:
1. Contain more than 7 kinds of amino acids. Plant protein contains more than 3 kinds. Two types of substances can synthesize collagen in the body and foods containing vc, which has a cosmetic effect. Moreover, collagen can formulate and improve osteoporosis.
2. Vitamin B family can prevent acne and seborrheic dermatitis; because vitamin B family participates in the metabolism of human carbohydrates, protein and fat, and poor fat metabolism, it will cause seborrheic dermatitis, acne, and acne.
3. Plants and flavonoids contain more than 45 kinds: flavonoids have obvious effects on promoting blood circulation, softening blood vessels, lowering blood viscosity, lowering blood cholesterol content, and reducing blood impurities.
Secondly, there are more than 6 kinds of diflavonoids: diflavonoids have obvious effects on improving the toughness of blood vessel wall, improving gastric wall mucosa, improving intestinal digestion, improving kidney and liver function, improving lung capillaries, and regulating microcirculation.
It can significantly delay cell division and improve cell survival. Plant flavonoids are indispensable to the human body.
4. Ginkgo biloba contains more than two species: Ginkgo biloba has special effects on eliminating thrombosis, treating cerebral hemorrhage, treating asthma and coronary heart disease, and is the only tree species in the plant that contains this kind of drug.
5. Ginkgo Sulfate: The main effect of Ginkgo Sulfate is close to that of Ginkgo. Its unique effect is to clean up blood toxins, increase serum content and increase platelets.
6. Diterpene lactone: The main function is to improve the skin condition, prevent radiation damage, and has obvious effects on the treatment of radiation damage, scalds and auxiliary cancer treatment. It is the only plant in the world that contains Ginkgo biloba.