Licorice is not unfamiliar to everyone, it can clear away heat, detoxify and remove fire, and has a certain relief and effect on coughing or sputum expectoration. Licorice can be soaked in water to drink, so let’s take a look at what kind of effect and curative effect the soaking in water has.
The effect of licorice soaked in water
1. Licorice has the effects of clearing away heat and detoxifying, which is one of its greatest effects. In summer, people are more likely to get thirsty and get angry. Drinking a cup of licorice tea is definitely an ideal way to clear away heat and relieve heat.
2. Some people experience coughing and phlegm. Soaking licorice in water can relieve this symptom, relieve phlegm and relieve cough, make the throat more transparent and smooth, and relieve sore throat. For people with dry mouth, you can choose to use licorice to make tea.
3. Drinking licorice in water also has the effect of invigorating the spleen and qi, relieving pain, and can reduce the symptoms of fatigue and weakness of the spleen and stomach. Of course, proper drinking also has the effect of beautifying and beautifying.
4. Although licorice has minor side effects, it should not be consumed in large quantities for a long time, otherwise it will cause symptoms such as edema and increased blood pressure.
The efficacy and role of licorice
1. Invigorate the spleen and qi
It is used for deficiency of heart qi, heart palpitations, pulse generation, as well as spleen and stomach qi deficiency, fatigue, etc.
2. Pain relief
It is used for stomach pain, abdominal pain and acute pain of gastrocnemius muscle contracture, etc. It is often used together with peony, which can significantly enhance the curative effect of treating the acute pain of contracture, such as peony licorice decoction.
3. Expectorant and relieve cough
Licorice has the effect of relieving cough and resolving phlegm, and is used for symptoms such as bronchitis and emphysema caused by coughing and phlegm, asthma, and sticky phlegm that is not easy to discharge.
Regarding some of the benefits and effects of licorice soaking in water, I believe you all know it, licorice can have the effect of fighting cold, and it can also have the effect of replenishing qi and blood. It has a certain degree of abdominal pain or coughing. The mitigation effect, everyone can try.