Hawthorn can be used directly or soaked in water. It tastes sweet and sour, which is quite popular. Properly eaten hawthorn can appetite and promote digestion. However, there are many contraindications in drinking hawthorn in water, and some side effects should be paid attention to, such as Patients with stomach problems should not drink it on an empty stomach, or take it with tonics and so on. Let’s take a look at the details.
Hawthorn is a kind of food that has a good health effect. After taking it, it can promote digestion. Regular consumption can also prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and cancer. However, not everyone is suitable for taking Hawthorn. Today, the editor will talk with you about the taboos of soaking Hawthorn in water. Let’s take a look!
Taboos for soaking hawthorn in water
If the body is full of stomach and intestines, then taking some hawthorn is a good way to relieve the discomfort. However, it should be noted that hawthorn has a good effect of promoting digestion, but it does not have the effect of protecting the spleen and stomach. It can only promote the secretion of more digestive fluids in the body. In the process of this stimulation, it will cause certain irritation to the intestines and stomach. Therefore, if you are suffering from gastrointestinal diseases, it is best not to take hawthorn or hawthorn water on an empty stomach. Common gastrointestinal diseases include gastritis, gastric ulcer, hyperacidity or esophagitis and reflux gastritis. After taking it, not only will it not be able to promote physical health, but it will aggravate the disease.
In addition, normal people also need to pay attention to the dosage when taking hawthorn. Do not take too much at one time, otherwise it will not only fail to lose weight and reduce fat, it may even cause chronic gastrointestinal problems in the body. When taking hawthorn water daily, many people don’t know how much they should take, but it is undoubtedly unscientific to take hawthorn water throughout the day. Therefore, you must pay attention to the dosage when you drink hawthorn in water every day. Don’t be greedy, otherwise it will easily lead to various gastrointestinal diseases in the body.
In addition, hawthorn has a good digestive effect and can help the body digest well after taking it. However, it is best not to have an empty stomach when taking hawthorn, especially for patients with more stomach acid. It is common for patients with various gastrointestinal diseases.
If you want to get better weight loss and lipid-lowering effects, it is best to insist on taking hawthorn water or hawthorn water every day, so that the accumulation of time can play a role in softening the blood vessels. In addition, the amount of hawthorn used alone every day also needs to be controlled, and it is best to control it at about 25 grams, so that the effect is the best, and it will not have side effects on the body. In addition, you can also mix some cassia seeds and fleece-flower root in the hawthorn water, which will have better anti-oxidation and lower blood pressure effects.
Side effects of hawthorn soaked in water
1. Hawthorn tea and hawthorn water have the effect of breaking qi, so if you drink too much, if you consume too much qi in your body, it will cause damage to your health and the development of the fetus after pregnant women take it. In addition, hawthorn also has the effect of enhancing uterine contractions, leading to miscarriage or premature delivery in pregnant women, so it is best not to take hawthorn for pregnant women.
2. Hawthorn cannot be taken with ginseng and other tonics. This point needs to be kept in mind. In addition, hawthorn tea should not be taken too much at one time, especially for patients with weak spleen and stomach, it is necessary to pay attention and be cautious when taking it.
3. People with hyperacidity can stimulate the secretion of a large amount of gastric acid after taking hawthorn, so that the concentration of gastric acid is getting higher and higher, which can easily lead to nausea, nausea and acid vomiting. If the problem is more serious, it may even cause digestion. Occurrence of ulcers.
4. Hawthorn contains a lot of fruit acids, which can stimulate the gastric mucosa and converge. The elderly have more physical functions, especially the poorer spleen and stomach functions, and the children’s gastrointestinal functions are not fully developed. If the elderly and children eat too much hawthorn, they will lose the gas in the body, so the body’s digestive ability If the problem is more serious, not only indigestion will occur, but even the body will not be able to take in enough nutrients to cause weight loss.
5. Modern research has found that hawthorn contains a lot of sour sugars, which are relatively corrosive. Therefore, regular consumption of hawthorn tea will corrode the enamel on the surface of our teeth. If taken in large amounts, it will easily lead to dental caries and even various dental diseases.
6. Patients who have recovered from a major illness are not suitable to take hawthorn or hawthorn water, because this type of patient needs a lot of supplementary nutrients to promote the body’s recovery. Hawthorn has the effect of consuming gas and also accelerates digestion in the body. Not only can it not make the body stronger after taking it, but it will affect the body’s absorption of nutrients.
7. Although hawthorn has the effect of promoting digestion, it does not have the effect of protecting the stomach. It only promotes the secretion of a large amount of digestive juice in the body. In this process, it will stimulate the stomach and intestines, which is not conducive to the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
8. You must take the hawthorn in an appropriate amount. If you take it too much, not only can it not reduce fat or lose weight, but it may cause a variety of chronic gastrointestinal diseases, which is not good for your health. Therefore, the daily dosage must be controlled, and it is best to control the daily dosage below 25 grams.
Reminder: People with poor digestion should be cautious about eating hawthorn, and hawthorn is high in sugar and sweat, so it is not suitable for patients with diabetes. This is pregnant women. Pregnant women who want to eat sour are not recommended to choose hawthorn, because it has blood powder. The role of stasis can stimulate uterine contraction, which can easily cause miscarriage. Eating it after childbirth can repair the uterus and is edible. Hope the above introduction is helpful to everyone.