Kapok is a very beautiful flower, and it has its shadow in many parks or gardens. So, do you know that kapok itself is also a kind of medicinal material, and this kind of medicinal material has many effects, and it is generally popular? Picking kapok to soak in water, but before that, we must have a full understanding of this kind of thing, so what is the effect of kapok soaking in water? In response to this problem, let’s take a look at the introduction of the article together next.
What are the effects of kapok soaking in water?
The fruit of kapok can be used as a kind of cotton. Whether it is made into cotton clothes or quilts, it is a very good choice. South China does not have the climatic conditions for growing cotton, so kapok lived in southerners in ancient times. Played a very important role in the game. Kapok has a very long history of use in our country, and poets in the Tang Dynasty often use flowers to compose poems.
Kapok has a very high ornamental effect, the flowers are beautiful and fragrant. In addition, this plant can also be used as a medicinal material, whether it is flowers, bark, or roots, it is very effective. After kapok is dried, it can not only decoct medicine, but also cook soup or porridge. It not only smells fragrant, but also has the effects of clearing heat and detoxification, and expelling cold and dampness.
Kapok bark is decocted and taken by filtration. It has the effects of clearing away heat, detoxifying and diuretic, especially when taking it with patients with gastrointestinal diseases, such as gastric ulcer, dysentery and chronic gastritis. The stamens of kapok can be knitted by humans. The wood of the kapok tree is relatively soft and can be used as a raw material for papermaking. Now we come to figure out the effect of kapok soaking in water, the specific content is as follows:
1. Treat facial numbness and pain caused by numbness. After decoction, it can effectively treat redness of the eyes.
2. The use of kapok also has a certain effect on the treatment of cholera. In addition to abnormal leucorrhea, chronic dysentery, dental worm pain, scabies, etc., you can use kapok soak in water, then hold it in your mouth, and then swallow Going on can quickly restore health to the body.
3. Treatment of waist and feet inconvenience, especially waist and knee soreness, waist pain and rheumatism.
4. Kapok can relax the meridian after use, and can play a very good curative effect on some far-reaching diseases.
5. The use of kapok also has the effects of muscle growth, pain relief and blood cooling, so if you have skin damage, pain, congestion, skin diseases, etc. in your daily life, you can directly soak the kapok in water to effectively promote the body regain health.
6. To cool the heat, kapok blooms in summer, and it is also very suitable for taking in summer. It is one of the raw materials for making herbal tea. Soaking kapok in water in summer can clear away heat and detoxify, and has a very good preventive effect on heatstroke.
7. Diuretic and invigorating the stomach. Taking kapok soak in water in summer can diuresis and promote water circulation in the body, making the body healthier. In addition, kapok can be used if there are various gastrointestinal discomforts, especially chronic gastritis, dysentery, loss of appetite and indigestion.
8. Treat fractures and some golden wounds. If the body suffers from fractures and various golden wounds, it is recommended to use kapok for treatment, which can effectively speed up the recovery time of the body.