Nowadays, there are various types of drinks. The grapefruit flavor is very popular among many people, because the grapefruit tastes very good, sour and sweet, especially the honey grapefruit tea is very delicious, but the honey grapefruit tea on the market is very popular. There are a lot of additives and pigments, which may also cause the human body to gain weight, so the grapefruit tea made by yourself is healthier; then what is the method of making grapefruit tea? I believe everyone is particularly curious about this issue. Let’s take a look at the introduction of the article.
How to make grapefruit tea:
500 grams of grapefruit, 100 grams of sucrose and 250 grams of Sophora japonica honey.
1. It is not suitable to use sweet-scented osmanthus honey
2. Glass bottle: choose a container that can hold 1000cc
1. Boil the glass bottle with water for 5 minutes and sterilize it for use.
2. Wash the grapefruit with warm water at 65 degrees Celsius. If you don’t have a thermometer, you can test the temperature with your hands. Then soak for 5 minutes, so that on the one hand, you can wash the grapefruit peel, and at the same time use the water temperature to open the pores of the grapefruit peel.
3. After 5 minutes have passed, use a clean towel to absorb the moisture of the grapefruit. Then peel the grapefruit, paying attention to three parts. First is the grapefruit peel (the oily part), then the white flesh between the grapefruit peel and the grapefruit pulp, and finally the grapefruit pulp.
4. Cut the grapefruit peel into about 4 to 5 cm long, with a width of 0.1-0.2 cm, the size of potato shreds. The same is true for white flesh. Cut it and put it aside for later use.
5. Peel the grapefruit pulp, do not peel or pit, just use the pulp, put the pulp into a large container, and “squeeze” it with a spoon or other utensils. If there is a stirrer, use a stirrer to crush it. .
6. After stirring, put the grapefruit tea in the prepared glass bottle, seal it and put it in the refrigerator. You can eat it after about 10 days. The longer it is left, the better the taste.