Everyone has seen or eaten lemons in life. The taste of lemons is very sour. When I think about it, I feel the tip of my tongue is shaking; people like to drink lemons in water, but have you heard of lemongrass? People may think that this is lemon leaves, but this is not the case. So what are the taboos of lemongrass tea? I believe that everyone is not particularly familiar with this problem. Next, let’s take a look at the article in detail. Introduction of it.
The role and efficacy of lemongrass: Lemongrass can invigorate the stomach, diuresis, prevent anemia, moisturize the skin, invigorate the spleen and stomach, eliminate flatulence and pain, and help digestion. With antibacterial ability, it can treat cholera, acute gastroenteritis and chronic diarrhea. It moisturizes the skin and helps women beautify their skin. Relieve cold symptoms, treat stomach pain, abdominal pain, headache, fever, relieve headache, fever, herpes, etc., diuresis and detoxification, and eliminate edema and excess fat. Contains a lot of vitamin C, it is also a good product for beauty salons. Regulates the secretion of oil and is beneficial to oily skin and hair. It can be added to water to clean the skin and promote blood circulation. Treat anemia, improve paleness, chlorosis, dizziness, etc.;. Drink the leftover tea soup to soak your feet to treat Hong Kong feet or excessive sweating feet. In traditional Indian medicine, lemongrass is regarded as a medicinal plant for curing all kinds of diseases. Lemongrass is a major feature of Southeast Asian cuisine, especially with a refreshing and refreshing fragrance of lemon. It is suitable for Thai cuisine and is commonly found in Thai cuisine. The smell is fragrant and has anti-bacterial and anti-viral effects, and has been respected by doctors since ancient times. Drinking it on weekdays can effectively prevent diseases, enhance immunity, and achieve the effect of disease treatment and disease-free defense.
Precautions: Precautions for lemongrass: Pregnant women should avoid taking it.
Suitable collocation: Lemongrass is suitable for rose, verbena, rosemary, etc.
How to soak and drink lemongrass:
1. Brew with hot water, warm the teapot and cup with hot water, and then drain them.
2. Take out 3-5g of lemongrass, put it into a warm pot, slowly pour 500ml of boiling water, the fragrance of lemongrass will diffuse.
3. Let it sit for about 3 minutes and drink it. The second time of backflushing takes about 7 minutes, and the third time it takes about 10 minutes to stand still.
4. Take out the lemongrass, so as not to soak it for too long to make the tea soup astringent, and take it out at the right time, so that the aroma will still remain during the next flushing.
5. If you put in boiling water first, then lemongrass, the color of lemongrass tea can be maintained, and it is more resistant to foaming.
Function and way of eating
Lemongrass is a major feature of Southeast Asian cuisine. It has a refreshing and refreshing fragrance of lemon. It is suitable for Thai cuisine and is commonly found in Thai cuisine. The smell is fragrant and has anti-bacterial and anti-viral effects, and has been respected by doctors since ancient times. Drinking on weekdays can effectively prevent diseases, enhance immunity, and achieve the effect of curing diseases and strengthening the body without diseases. It is often used in Hainanese chicken rice, Thai Tom Yum Goong soup, etc.