There are many drinks that have the word tea in them. One of the most popular drinks recently is lemongrass tea, which can be bought in many fast food restaurants. It tastes good, but this lemongrass is not what we are talking about. The leaf itself has nothing to do with lemon, because it is a medicinal material with a very small and fresh shape. So what is the way to drink lemongrass tea? In response to this problem, let’s take a look at the introduction of the article together next.
The drinking method and function of lemongrass tea
1. Refreshing and relieving fatigue. You can drink a cup of lemongrass tea when you are depressed or in a bad mood. It can boost your spirits, dispel sadness, and relieve fatigue.
2. Regulating the stomach and intestines. Lemongrass can remove greasiness, strengthen the spleen and stomach, promote digestion, and eliminate flatulence. It is very beneficial to drink a cup when you have abdominal distension, diarrhea and poor appetite.
3. Clearing away heat and detoxifying lemongrass tea is helpful for sweating, can be used to prevent heatstroke and cool down, and can relieve headaches, fever and other symptoms caused by colds.
4. Weight loss Lemongrass tea helps break down fat in the intestines, which is very helpful for weight loss.
5. Moisturizing and nourishing lemongrass tea can help eliminate skin edema, regulate oil secretion, and moisturize the skin.
How to make lemongrass tea
1. Warm the tea cup with hot water and drain the water to increase the temperature of the tea set to make the temperature of the tea relatively stable after brewing.
2. Take out a little lemongrass and put it into the cup, pour it into boiling water and close the lid. It can be drunk after suffocating for about 5 minutes.
Who should drink lemongrass tea?
Lemongrass tea can be drunk often, but don’t drink it every day. It depends on your physique, because this kind of scented tea is usually cold, and people with weak spleen and stomach should not drink too much.
If you have a strong heart or a normal physique, you can drink it often, but remember not to drink it on an empty stomach.