Make a little progress every day to make a big step forward. In line with the love of Chinese medicine, the editor continues to learn the knowledge of Chinese medicine, although he is not as knowledgeable and talented as Chinese medicine doctors. However, the editor hopes to bring his knowledge of Chinese medicine to more people who love Chinese medicine, and to enrich everyone’s knowledge together. Recently, the editor has learned what is dwarf tea from related books? The editor has collected some relevant knowledge to introduce to everyone.
Audi tea is a folk medicinal herb in the south. The commercial product is the dried whole plant of Purple Taurus. “Pictures of Materia Medica”, Su Song said: “Purple golden cow, born in Fuzhou, tastes pungent, leaves like tea, green on the top, purple on the bottom, solid round, red like danzhu, the roots are slightly purple, picked in August, go to heart and dry, Quite like Morinda citrifolia”. Judging from the attached picture “Fuzhou Purple Bull” and the leaves “upper green and lower purple”, it looks like a parasol of the genus Purple Bull.
The “Compendium of Materia Medica” contains that the purple golden cow has the function of “detoxification and blood-breaking”, and it looks like a red umbrella from the attached picture. “Lee’s Grass Secret” contains: “Red leaves under the leaves, a flat tree, five or six inches long, round stems, red seeds under the leaves, and mountains and other places”. Judging from the height of the plant, it seems to be the product, and the “Supplements to Compendium of Materia Medica” Mube contains: red at the bottom of the leaf, commonly known as Cinnamomum camphora, also known as red under the leaf. Judging from its description, it is difficult to conclude that it is the same plant as the so-called Yexiahong in “Li Shi Cao Mi”. The Fourteenth Volume of “A Study on the Names of Plants”: Xiaoqing’s “Rendering Sandy Land, High Buying Feet, Blooming Small Pink Flowers, Drooping Pointed Valves, Red Fruits in Winter, Common Calling Dwarf Tea” and the accompanying drawings Goods match. Small quantities are sold in farms and herbal stores.
1. Antitussive effect:The decoction of Aidi tea and its extract, catechin No. 1 have obvious antitussive effects on the cough caused by electrical stimulation of the cat’s superior laryngeal nerve and the cough in mice caused by ammonia spray. The effect of catechin No. 1 is particularly significant. It may be It is the main cough suppressant of Aidi Tea. Its antitussive effect intensity is equivalent to 1/4 to 1/7 of cocaine according to the dose, and it is intolerable even if it is administered to cats continuously for 23 days. It is speculated that the site of antitussive effect is in the center, possibly in the midbrain. Ai Dicha and Dwarf Tea No. 1 have no effect on reducing the dose of thiopental sodium in rats, and no obvious analgesic effect on mice. Large doses have no hypnotic effect on animals. Poisoned doses have no obvious respiration inhibitory effect on dogs. Tea Suo No. 1 has no obvious resistance to respiratory excitement caused by Nicosame. The suppression of the cough center by this drug may be selective, and there is no obvious suppression of other centers.
2. Expectorant and antiasthmatic effects:Aidi tea decoction has obvious expectorant effect on mice by gavage (phenol red method), and the intensity of action is equivalent to that of platycodon grandiflorum. The effect of intraperitoneal injection is stronger, but it has no obvious irritation to rabbit eye conjunctiva. It shows that its expectorant effect may be produced by absorption. The effective ingredient of expectorant may be flavonoid glycosides. Gavage with catechin No. 1 has no expectorant effect and no obvious anti-asthmatic effect (guinea pig histamine spray method).
3. The effect on breathing:Ai Dicha has the effect of reducing the oxygen consumption of rat trachea-lung tissue, and the enzyme system containing the essential sulfhydryl group is acting on the enzyme system of the sulfhydryl group, thus reducing the tissue respiration, but the effect is not strong.
4. Antiviral effect:The decoction of Ai Di Tea has a certain inhibitory effect on Staphylococcus aureus and influenza virus (chicken embryo test). After the tannin is removed, the antibacterial effect is lost; although the volatile oil and flavonoid glycosides have antibacterial effect in vitro, it is difficult to reach an effective concentration in the body.
5. Effect on tracheitis:Daily inhalation of sulfur dioxide in rats with chronic bronchitis, oral administration of catechin 1 has a certain preventive and therapeutic effect, which is manifested as goblet cell reduction, inflammatory cell infiltration, emphysema and lung atrophy.