We all know a word, that is, “the drug is three-point poison”. Only drugs have more or less side effects and even toxicity. We must understand the side effects of this drug in advance and know this drug before taking the drug. Harm to the human body. Only in this way can we try our best to avoid the effects of drugs on our body while curing diseases, and achieve the most beneficial results for our bodies. Then you know what the effects of glutinous rice roots and hair are, and you know the side effects of dwarf tea What is it?
Side effects of dwarf tea
A few patients take this product or have digestive reactions such as gastrointestinal discomfort, so it is forbidden for people with gastrointestinal diseases, such as gastric ulcers and erosions, so do not take it.
1. Antitussive effect: The experiment of ammonium hydroxide spraying method in mice and the coughing method of electrical stimulation of upper laryngeal nerve in cats showed that the decoction of Aidi tea and catechin were injected or irrigated intraperitoneally.
2. Expectorant effect: Gavage of Aidi tea decoction to mice has obvious expectorant effect (phenol red tracheal excretion method), and its effect intensity is equivalent to the same dose of Platycodon grandiflorum.
3. Anti-asthmatic effect: The volatile oil and flavonoid glycosides in Aidi tea have anti-asthmatic effect on bronchospasm caused by histamine in guinea pigs, but the gavage is ineffective.
4. Promote the recovery of diseased tissues: use sulfur dioxide fumigation method to make rats produce pathological changes of chronic bronchitis, administer 80 mg/kg of catechin once a day for ten days as a course of treatment. The results show that the trachea of rats in the treatment group Decrease of morphogenetic cells (showing that it has the expectorant effect of reducing mucus sputum volume), reducing inflammatory cell infiltration, emphysema and lung collapse.
5. Catechin is absorbed and excreted quickly in the body, which is consistent with the fact that taking catechins clinically takes effect quickly and maintains a short time of action.
6. Aidi tea and catechin have no sedative, analgesic and respiratory inhibition effects, suggesting that this drug has a selective inhibitory effect on the cough center, but has no obvious enhancement and inhibitory effect on other centers, which can be considered as the advantage of this medicine.
7. Purpurin I, Purpurin II and Purpurin have strong inhibitory effects on the growth of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The antibacterial potency of the first two components is 12.5μg/ml and 25μg/ml, respectively.
8. Aidi tea preparations and catechins have good curative effects in the treatment of chronic bronchitis. Most patients take effect within 3 to 4 days after taking the medicine. Repeated application has no drug resistance and has little side effects.
9. Aidicha honey pill and the ethanol extract of Aidicha have a certain effect in the treatment of tuberculosis. The 50% decoction of Aidicha is also used to treat bleeding from gastric and duodenal ulcers.
10. Benzoquinones, such as quinone and acid quinone, have the effect of repelling intestinal parasites.