We cannot lack water in our lives, especially when the weather is hot, we should drink more water, but with the improvement of our living standards and awareness of physical health, there are now many fresh ways to drink water. Soaking Chinese medicinal materials in water is more popular, but before we use medicinal materials to soak in water, we must first understand what is the effect of soaking medicinal materials in water; then what is the effect of soaking agrimony in water? To solve this problem, the next step is Let’s learn more about it together.
Agrimony can be soaked in water to drink. Agrimonia has the effects of stopping bleeding, strengthening the stomach, smoothing the intestines, stopping diarrhea, and killing insects. Drinking directly in water has the same effect as decocting. Soak 3 spoons of dried dragon bud grass in hot water for 10-15 minutes instead of tea. To improve diarrhea, wiping the skin with a cold soaking solution can reduce skin irritation, and gargle with a warm soaking solution can relieve oral irritation and sore throat.
The effect of agrimony soaked in water:
1. Anti-cancer effect: 500 micrograms of agrimony extract are respectively injected (1 ml) into cancer cell culture medium and normal cell culture medium for 6 consecutive days to completely destroy cancer cells, but normal cells continue to multiply without damage.
2. Hemostatic effect: The crude agrimony extract can promote blood coagulation in animals. After intravenous injection of agrimonin in rabbits, it can greatly shorten the blood clotting time, increase platelets, promote the production of platelets and increase blood calcium. Experimental dog femoral artery bleeding, topical application of powder and compression has a certain hemostatic effect.
3. Lower blood sugar: Agrimrin can adjust the heart rate of mice, rats and rabbits, excite fatigued skeletal muscles, increase cell resistance and lower blood sugar. Agrimrin can reduce the contraction range and tension of isolated rabbit intestines, and can also inhibit the peristalsis of in vivo mouse intestines.
4. Anti-inflammatory effect: Agrimony water and alcohol extract have anti-inflammatory effect on rabbit conjunctivitis caused by staphylococcal infection.
5. Analgesic effect: 100ml/kg of agrimony water extract has analgesic effect on the pain caused by electrical stimulation of rabbit dental pulp.
6. Antibacterial effect: The water extraction of Agrimonia in the test tube can inhibit the increase of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella flexneri, Salmonella typhi and Mycobacterium tuberculosis.