We usually hear about ginseng, so do you know that there are many types of ginseng? Generally, what everyone talks about is fresh ginseng, which is used as an auxiliary material to use with other ginseng, so is there a convenient way without passing through Can boil it to supplement nutrition? Use dried ginseng to soak in water directly, which not only greatly shortens the time for us to boil, but also greatly absorbs nutrients; then drink raw sun-dried ginseng in water What are the effects? The following is a detailed introduction.
Sun-dried ginseng has the effects of nourishing vitality, nourishing blood, nourishing the heart and calming the nerves. It can regulate the nervous, cardiovascular and endocrine systems. Improve brain and physical activity capacity and immune function, enhance anti-stress, anti-fatigue, anti-tumor, anti-aging, anti-radiation, nourish the heart and rejuvenate the pulse, soothe the nerves, nourish the lungs and invigorate the spleen. Used for physical weakness, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, spontaneous sweating, limbs, mental fatigue, vomiting and diarrhea after eating, qi deficiency and wheezing or chronic cough, body loss and thirst, insomnia and dreams, palpitations and forgetfulness, impotence, frequent urination, all qi, blood and body fluids Insufficiency.
Sweet, slightly bitter, slightly warm in nature. Return lung, spleen channel. It can replenish vitality: suitable for those who have collapsed vitality, pale complexion, heart palpitations, unstoppable sweating, cold sweats, weak limbs and slight dysphoria. It can nourish the spleen and lungs: it can cure the deficiency of spleen and lung qi. Weakness of the spleen and stomach, fatigue, vomiting and diarrhea; lack of lung qi, cough and fatigue, susceptibility to wind-cold. Can produce body fluid to quench thirst: used for body heat and polydipsia, sweating and body fatigue, weak pulse, internal heat but insufficient Qi and Yin. Can soothe the nerves and increase the intelligence: Indications of restlessness, insomnia and forgetfulness caused by insufficient qi and blood.
Efficacy and effect
1. White ginseng has the functions of nourishing vitality, nourishing blood, nourishing the heart and calming the nerves.
2. White ginseng can regulate the nervous, cardiovascular and endocrine systems, promote the body’s material metabolism and the synthesis of protein, RNA, and DNA.
3. White ginseng can improve brain and physical activity ability and immune function, enhance anti-stress, anti-fatigue, anti-tumor, anti-aging, anti-radiation, nourish the heart and rejuvenate the pulse, soothe the nerves, promote the body fluid, nourish the lungs and invigorate the spleen.
4. White ginseng can be used for physical weakness, shortness of breath, shortness of breath, spontaneous perspiration, limbs, mental fatigue, lack of food, vomiting and diarrhea, dyspnea or chronic cough, loss of body and thirst, insomnia, dreams, palpitations, forgetfulness, impotence, frequent urination, All qi, blood and body fluid deficiency symptoms.
5. White ginseng is effective for hypertension and atherosclerosis, liver disease, diabetes, anemia, tumor and senile disease, etc.
6. Impotence, nocturnal emission, dysuria, enuresis, and thirst.
7. Deficiency and coldness of the spleen and kidney, weak true yang, inadequate qi, low temperature in the limbs, spontaneous sweating.