What are the side effects of silver water cup

What are the side effects of the silver cup of tea?Silver is a kind of precious metal in terms of chemistry, and wares made of pure silver have been used in China throughout the ages. From the previous silverware to the current silver water cup, they are actually made of the same material. , The national authoritative department also said that if it is a liter of water that is yellow and contains two hundred billionths of anions, it can kill bacteria in the water, so the silver water cup is originally a more beneficial drink for the human body. Water utensils, but if you use the silver water cup for a long time, it will also cause certain harm.

What are the side effects of silver water cup

    

    
In terms of chemical properties, silver is very stable, and because silver can be dissolved into water in the form of examples, it will be adsorbed and killed by bacteria when it encounters bacteria.Since ancient times, silver has been a substance. It is often referred to as a tool for testing poisons.Although it seems that this method of testing poisons is not scientific, silver has been proven to have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
        The cost of the silver water cup is not cheap, and the silver water cup is used.Make teaIf it is, it has basically become the choice of many senior white-collar workers.The characteristic of not being easy to rust makes many people choose silver water cups to drink water or make tea.Although silver water cups will not chemically react with common liquids such as boiling water, but If you use a silver water cup to make tea, it is inevitable that there will be a layer on the surface of the silver water cup.Tea dirt.If it is a silver water cup, the stored tea dirt should be cleaned up in time, such as brushing with a soft brush, or adding a small amount of baking soda, which can also better clean the inner liner of the silver water cup.
    
Seeing this, everyone knows that there is basically no harm when using a silver water cup, but if the harm of using a silver water cup for a long time, it is estimated that if the drink in the silver water cup is more powerful than silver, then it is an inert metal salt. It can dissolve silver and cause heavy metal poisoning, so silver water cups should be used with caution!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *