Narcissus teaIt is a tea developed by tea people in Fujian Province, which belongs to my countryTea leavesOne of the fine varieties is FujianOolong teaOne of the class.
The place of origin is in northern Fujian.
A thousand years ago, there were such tea trees in Jianyang and Jianou, but artificial service planting was indeed in the Kangxi reign of the Qing Dynasty (1662-1722) more than 300 years ago.Narcissus tea ranks first among the 48 excellent varieties of tea trees at the national level in my country, and is also the first of 41 excellent varieties of semi-shrub large impeller-shaped tea trees nationwide. It is the only excellent tea variety that originated in Jianyang City, Fujian Province.The soup is orange-yellow, fragrant like bluegrass, and the taste is mellow and sweet.
Tea name: Narcissus teaPrice quotation: 199-1999 yuanTea characteristics: fat appearance design, green brown oily colorTaste: strong and mellow taste, sweet and fresh development historyThe origin of narcissus tea is in Jianzhou (Jian’ou) area.As early as a thousand years ago, there were such tea trees in Jian’ou area, but artificial service planting was indeed in the Qing Kangxi reign (1662-1722) more than 300 years ago.
Qing Daoguang (1821), Xiaohu Town (at the time Ou Ruo, now Jianyang City) Shanhu Village discovered that there were artificial services to cultivate narcissus tea.Qing Daoguang’s “Ou Ning County Chronicles” narrated: “The narcissus tea comes out of Heyili (now Xiaohu Town), the high mountain plateau of the mountain lake.
There is Yancha Mountain, and Zhutaoxian Cave is on the top of the mountain.A certain Jia of the Xigan Factory, a tea industry, harvested woodcutters from the mountain, and occasionally came to the cave, got a wood like tea and fragrant, and then planted it in the garden.Under the long-term picking, the tea-making method is used, and the fruity fragrance is the crown of all teas.But it blooms without seeds.It was very difficult to pass the method when it was first used.Later, because of the wall leaning, he ran the tea over his hair, and began to understand the way of pressing tea, and he was more developed.Commodities are circulated in various counties and cities, and the mother tea of Xigan is still there so far, and it is also unique.“There is also a legendary story of the masses of the mountains and lakes in Xiaohu Town. In the light years of the Qing Dynasty, the Su clan went to the Yancha Mountain of Zhudun Village in the west of the village to chop wood. Oolong processing technology is adopted. According to the “Yongchun Local Directory”, “…Huyang Industrial Society is a tea-producing area of the famous’Narcissus in Southern Fujian’, and it is one of the first areas in the town to grow tea.”Clear.In the 22nd year of Tiaoguang (1842), Zheng Shibao, a farmer in Xianxi, could ask for a living, went to Dingxianyan to worship the Buddha, and got Guanshiyin through his dream: “People go north, see wood cedar, and live in the grass pavilion.Skilled, bring home, can live a well-off life.“Zheng Shibao then went out with his son and went to Wuyi Mountain in northern Fujian, where he saw towering trees, lived in grass huts, and was hired to grow tea locally.Stir-fried tea.A kind of oolong called “Wuyi Narcissus” was planted in the Wuyi Mountain area during the Qianlong period. Zheng Shibao carefully speculated and learned the skills of planting and making.During the Xianfeng years, Zheng Shibao and his son brought 100 tea seedlings from Wuyi Mountain and planted them in Dingxianyan.Imitating the processing technology of Wuyishan fried tea, combined with my own work experience, the narcissus tea made is slightly yellow and scented, and the entrance corner is moist and sweet, which is comparable to Wuyi narcissus.
During the Qing Xianfeng period (1857), Zheng Shibao, a native of Xianxi Township in Yongchun, bred narcissus tea and Xianxi Dingxianyan from northern Fujian, and then spread and planted them in Yongchun and southern Fujian. Yongchun narcissus combined with oolong in northern Fujian and southern Fujian. The advantages of the processing technology make the tea more resistant to foaming, more scented, more mellow, and brighter in the tea soup. Yongchun, which produces a distinctive taste, becomes the origin of “Narcissus in Southern Fujian” and “Narcissus in Southern Fujian”.From the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty to the beginning of the Republic of China, the Jianyang Xiaohu tea manufacturing industry entered an unprecedented stage of prosperity.After the marketing and promotion of “Rock Fork Narcissus”, tea companies in Guangdong Province and Hong Kong, China were invited to set up tea shops in Shanhu.According to the “Xiaohu Town Chronicles”: At that time, the tea transaction volume had increased by tens of thousands, and the number of female tea pickers in each tea shop had reached more than 100 for a long time.The finished products of narcissus tea are decorated with tin foil, tinplate, wooden box packaging, tung oil and white cotton paper, etc.Shanhu “Huang Rongmao” tea shop also received a golden plaque “Wu Yi Chun Yi” given by Sa Zhenbing, the governor of Fujian Province at that time.
At the beginning of the 20th century, Dingxianyan narcissus tea was widely bred to Wutai Mountain and other places in Yongchun, so it was called “Yongchun Narcissus”.After the liberation, more than 10 counties and cities in southern Fujian have successively bred them, and they are called “Narcissus in Southern Fujian”.Characteristics of narcissus teaThe appearance design of narcissus tea is plump, the color is green and brown, oily and rich, part of the back of the leaf shows small stones, the main vein of the leaf base is broad and flat, strong and sharp, with a unique “floral fragrance”, strong and mellow, and the throat rhyme is obvious , Sweet and refreshing, the tea soup is brightly colored with deep orange, resistant to brewing, the bottom of the leaf is soft and bright, and the edge of the leaf is bright red with small red dots.
Narcissus tea has large stalks, long nodes, thick leaves, high water content and difficult to release water.The design of the rope is tightly knotted and rolled, resembling a “stick-shaped” or “basic-shaped”. The branches of Maocha are square stalks, and the color is dark green with yellow, resembling a banana and apple, and the “three-node color” is prominent; the inner soup color is orange or gold The yellow is clear, the scent is indifferent and long and thin, the floral scent is obvious, the taste is mellow and delicious and fragrant.How to brew narcissus tea1. Make daffodil tea in tap waterThe quality of the water body can immediately harm the desire, fragrance and taste of the tea soup, especially the taste of the tea soup.The ancients attached great importance toMake teaSelection of tap water. (1) The water should be sweet and clean.
(2) Living and sweet, the ancient book “Described in the Tea Record” has a clear and light spring at the top of the mountain, and a clear and heavy spring at the foot of the mountain.
(3) Water storage must be obtained; utensils must be clean and avoid sun exposure. Tap water for making tea, usually natural water.It is best derived from natural mountain spring water, streams, river water, etc.
Second, the choice of daffodil tea containerTo brew tea with narcissus tea, in addition to good tea leaves and mountain spring water, you must also have a good container.
The supporting facilities of tea utensils are as follows:Tea boat: for releaseTea setThe usefulness of the cup is plate type and bowl type. In the teacup: also called the sea of tea, the use of tea soup.
Tea lotus: hold tea supplies when enjoying tea.
Tea towel: used to suck away tea sets and cups, teaTea tea.
Spoon: scoop tea leaves.
Cup holder: place the cup.
3. The technicality of making daffodil tea contains three elements(1) Tea consumptionTo make delicious tea, you must control the amount of tea.There is no uniform standard for the amount of each time, the key depends on the type of tea, the size of the tea utensil, and the eating habits of customers.The amount of tea used is important to grasp, the ratio of tea to water, more tea, less water, and strong flavor; less tea, more water, and lighter flavor.
(2) TemperatureTo make the tea to boil, it needs to be boiled at a high temperature, and there is no need to cook it slowly.It is better to just boil and make the tea. Use softened water to boil the tea, and the tea soup will have a better aroma! If it is boiled for too long, the ancients refer to it as “shuilao”.At this time, the carbon dioxide in the dissolved water evaporates and disappears, and the freshness of the tea is missing.The key to the temperature of brewing tea depends on the type of tea to be brewed.
Green teaGenerally, the leaves cannot be brewed with 100°C boiling water, and 80°C~90°C is appropriate (after the water has a melting point, it is cooled to the required temperature).The greener the daffodil tea leaves, the lower the brewing temperature, so that the tea soup will be fresh and bright, taste delicious, and less vitamin C will be destroyed.At high temperatures, the tea soup has a darker tone, a lot of vitamin C is destroyed, and the taste is bitter (in teaCoffeeBecause it is very easy to extract) In other words, the tea is “hot cooked”.
(3) TimeThe time and frequency of tea brewing varies greatly, and it is often related to the type of tea, temperature, amount of tea, and tea drinking habits.According to testing, the soluble chemicals can be leached from 50% to 55% during the first brewing; up to 30% can be leached in the second time; 10% can be leached in the third time; very few can be leached in the fourth time. The efficacy and function of narcissus tea1. Love your teethNarcissus tea contains rich and colorful nutritional elements. These chemicals are essential nutrients when the body’s incisor teeth grow and develop. If the water content of the nutrient element fluorine in the human body is too low, everyone’s incisor teeth will loosen Or if it falls, you can digest and absorb sufficient fluorine by drinking more daffodil tea, and it can also reduce the occurrence of this unsatisfactory disease.
2. Promote digestionAlkaloids are a key nutrient element contained in daffodil tea. This type of chemical substance can maintain the normal pH of the body’s blood, and can also promote gastric acid metabolism. Usually, after re-infusion and consumption of daffodil tea, it can improve the gastrointestinal function. The ability to digest and absorb work can quickly alleviate people’s various poor digestion diseases.
3. Improve kidney functionAfter being brewed and consumed, narcissus tea can inhibit the re-digestion and absorption of kidney tubules in the body, and can also improve people’s kidney function, remove endotoxins and wastes accumulated in the body’s kidney function, and can reduce chronic nephritis and renal tuberculosis. The occurrence of nephritis, it is also a certain reduction effect on people’s general poor conditions such as swelling and poor urination caused by chronic nephritis.
4. Prevent high blood lipidsNarcissus tea also contains a variety of chemicals such as vitamin C, which can remove carbohydrates in the body’s blood and reduce the accumulation of carbohydrates in the body. In addition, it can also increase the ductility of body capillaries, accelerate metabolism, and accelerate people. The body does not need to dissolve and metabolize body fat. After normal consumption, it can prevent high blood lipids, clean up vascular waste, and reduce the occurrence of venous thrombosis and myocardial infarction.The production process of narcissus teaProcessing technology regulations: tea green-withering (two drying and two drying)-making green (shaking green and merging with hands-drying and green replacement development)-frying green-rolling-initial baking-bag kneading-re-drying-double bag kneading-slow fire air drying -Tan Liang-picking-finished products.
SunburnChengdu City should focus on it, that is, two drying and two drying, so as to promote the water in the fresh leaf stems to be successfully released; when making green, the frequency of shaking should be less, the shaking time should be short, the level should be light, and after shaking The dry green is as thin as possible, so it’s called “lazy narcissus”.The purpose is to manipulate the green leaves to become mellow and red in a moderate category; when dry, the temperature is moderately increased, and the time is increased. The alias is “round ripeness”, which makes the finished product taste deep.
Be greenThe natural environmental standards are very harmful to making green. High temperature and low environmental humidity can accelerate the volatilization of water, so that the physical and chemical transformation of green leaves can proceed smoothly. Appropriate regulations can be implemented in a short period of time; high environmental humidity will slow the volatilization of water. It is difficult to run water, so in manufacturing, when the environmental humidity is high, it is necessary to raise the fan and set up more furnaces to promote Aoba to run the water.
Pile of greenResolve the pile of green, depending on the level of greening, after 1.5 to 2 hours, the thickness is 30 to 40 cm, the red edge is sufficient, and the fragrance is strong.Tea leaves.Properly green: the leaves are yellow-green, the edge of the leaf is vermilion, the green belly is green, the red edge is inlaid, the leaf is soft, and the hand is smooth and clean like silk, the green air is dissipated, the fragrance is displayed, and the leaves are convex and have a turtle back shape.
Tea leavesThe temperature of the seal head is set at 220～240℃, and the touch is to the degree of pain on the side of the tube where the arm is placed. It is fine when the wall of the pot is white during the day and red at night.There will be a “pop” sound when the leaves are invested, and the amount of leaves thrown is about 25kg.
The tea leaves are dominated by suffocation.After 2 minutes, turn on the exhaust pipe cooling fan to blow the water vapor out of the tube.When the tea leaves are properly finished, hold the tea leaves in your hands to make the leaves clump, sticky to the touch, and not easy to loosen.The broken stems continue, the tea rhyme appears, the fat loss rate is 36-40%, rainGreen teaYe Shaoqing’s level control rules are more adequate. KneadAfter the appropriate tea leaves are dried and cooled by the heat pipe, they are then loaded into the kneading machine, and the leaves are installed properly and quickly. The working pressure is light → slightly heavier → heavier, until the rope is tightly knotted, and the winding rate is above 90%. The speed of the machine is about 10-16min.
Air dryAccording to the thermochemical efficacy, the development trend of color, aroma and taste quality.The specified air inlet temperature is 150℃, the spreading leaf thickness is 2~3cm, the speed is faster than that of the fast plate, and it is baked to 70 or 80% dry, and the hand is slightly prickly. The speed of getting off the machine is very high. Spreading for 2 to 3 hours, the dry taste is more pure; foot fire The temperature is 100～115℃, and it is appropriate to bake slowly until the hand-folded stems are brittle and break.How to store narcissus tea(1) The tea container must be clean and odorless to prevent the tea from turning off the taste and mildewSince tea is very, very easy to provoke flavors, all tea containers must be fresh and tasteful, otherwise the tea will be disturbed by the smell and make it unsightly to eat.It is not allowed to pack tea immediately with mimeographed newspapers, etc., because the printing ink will be quickly absorbed by the tea and the tea will become moldy; nor can it be packed in plastic bags (or boxes) such as birthday cakes, baby milk powder, cookies, dried fruits, etc. Tea; tea, even if the tea is packaged, it does not need to be placed in the restaurant kitchen, kitchen cabinet, wardrobe and its camphor wood box, and it is not necessary to mix it with soap, camphor balls, etc. Mildew.
(2) The tea container should be airtightThe better the airtight characteristics of the container, the easier it is to maintain the quality of the tea, and the longer the storage time of the tea in the container.For containers that are easy to lose air, 1-2 layers of clean paper should be placed on the lid or inside the oral cavity to prevent inhalation of moisture or odor from the entrance.
(3) The tea container should be placed in a dry place to prevent dampnessThe more water in the tea, the more difficult it is to store the quality of the tea, so the tea cannot return to moisture.Some tea containers may not be completely airtight. When placed in a dry place, the chance of getting damp will be relatively less, which is beneficial for tea storage.
(4) The tea container should be placed in a shaded placeDirect light from the light source can cause changes in the essential chemical substances of tea. When the strong sun shines immediately, this kind of change will be more pronounced.Therefore, milky white translucent tea containers must not be placed in direct sunlight.If you have to use colorless glass cans for tea, you must cover 1-2 layers of clean paper around the bottle wall, and put it in the cabinet or cupboard after sealing.If you use cans, drums, or cans to pack tea, you don’t have to put them on the long-term exposed table, cabinet top, balcony, etc., to prevent sunlight from harming the quality of tea.
(5) The tea container should not be placed at a high temperature to prevent the tea from “curing”The “maturing” of tea is not only related to the storage time, but also related to the temperature of the storage point.Tests have proved that the “curing” rate can be increased by 4 times every time the temperature is increased by 10°C.Therefore, in the hot summer, it is very southern China, and the tea container should be placed in a cool and dry place.Name originThe daffodil is famous and has a legendary story.In the reign of Emperor Kangxi of the Qing Dynasty, a well-known Fujianese discovered that a large camellia tree on the edge of a monastery had separated several distorted and deformed tree poles due to the suppression of the monastery’s soil wall. Going back to planting, he appropriately used the deformation of the tree, but in many ways the opposite, the result was a good fragrant tea. The “water” in the Hokkien dialect means beauty, so the tea picked from the beautiful fairy scenery is called “daffodil” “It reminds people of the impatiens opening to the outside world in early spring.Awards for narcissus teaIn 1910 (the second year of Xuantong), Bedelqin Association carried out the first tea evaluation and won the excellent award.
In 1914, he signed up to participate in the Balama competition and won the first prize. In 1982, he won the Silver Medal of the Ministry of Commerce in the national tea evaluation held in Changsha City.