This CamelliaOriginated in Yaoyang, West Anxi, a clonal species.
According to the mid-term category of Zhuang Canzhang’s “Anxi Tea Industry Survey” in 1937, the middle bud species.
The tree posture is opened, the branches grow obliquely, and the branches are delicate; the leaf shape is oval, the leaves are thin and brittle, the leaves are slightly inward, the leaf edge is wavy, the size of the leaf teeth is uneven, the buds are dense and the stalks are long and thin, and the fruit is quite many.andTieguanyintea“Bypass”, but the rising trend and adaptability are stronger than Tieguanyin tea.The quality of the oolong is high, and the cost-effective is similar to Tieguanyin tea, the red,green teaThe leaf quality is of medium level.Known as the nephew of Guanshiyin, it is one of the four famous teas in Anxi.
Tea name: Benshan teaPrice quotation: 199-1999 yuanTea series:Green tea
Tea characteristics: sand green in color, shiny and shinyTaste: the development history of sweetness after bitternessZhao Benshan, originated in Anxi.According to the “Anxi Tea Industry Survey” written by Zhuang Canzhang in the twenty-sixth year of the Republic of China (1937): “This type of tea was discovered 60 years ago (about 1870). Awakening species, another name is Zhao Benshan species, and the Yaoyang people are those born by Yaoyangyou”.The fragrance is high and mellow, and the quality is similar to Tieguanyin tea.The tea was rated as a national excellent variety at the National Camellia oleifera Superior Variety Approval Conference in 1984.The total planting area in Anxi amounts to more than 16,000 mu, ranking third in the township and one of the best varieties of the county’s four masters.The main production areas are in Xiping, Huqiu, Penglai, Shangqing, Changkeng, Lutian and other towns in Anxi, and spread to southern Fujian and part of the middle-level Wulong area in Fujian.The characteristics of this camelliaAppearanceThe finished tea is sandy green in color, shiny and shiny, and the cords are tight and thick as iron.
qualityThe color of tea soup is golden yellow and bright; boiling water is filled with a strong aroma of tea, and the fragrance is stable and long-lasting;Tea teaAfter the channel is slightly bitter, it will return to fragrant and sweet, with the smell of pure honey.How to brew this camellia1. The amount of this camellia tea is about 7 grams, and the amount of 100CC is up and down.TureenOr a purple sand teapot with 100 to 150 cc; one water and two water will go up and down for 30 seconds, and a moderate increase after three waters.First find the fragrance, then taste it, and you will feel that the mouth is full of fragrance, and the meaning is still not exhausted.
2.The tea utensil can be used with a lidded bowl or a purple sand teapot, take 7 grams of dry tea up and down, and brew with 98 degrees of boiling water.
First bubbleIt is generally rinsed, not eaten, and thrown away immediately after putting in water.Then the time of a few brews depends on the sense of the population. Generally, it can be brewed more than 7 or 8 times; among them, 2 or 3 brews are the best; Tieguanyin tea is suitable for hot drinks in winter, and generally tastes less delicious when it is cold. And there will be a little bit of astringency. 3. For example, when drinking Tieguanyin tea with glass tea cups in the office, put the appropriate tea according to your own taste.Tea setThe taste and fragrance of the bubble will be less relative.Tieguanyin tea has certain weight loss, blood sugar and cholesterol lowering effects.The efficacy and function of this camellia1. Exciting nerveTeacoffeeBecause it can excite the central system, it can help everyone improve energy, improve logical thinking, relieve fatigue, and improve efficiency.
2. Favorable urination effectThe caffeine and aminophylline in tea have beneficial urination effects and are used to treat edema and water stagnation tumors.The detoxification and urination effects of green tea and red bean syrup can treat subacute jaundice hepatitis.
3. Clear brain and relieve spasmCaffeine has the effects of clearing the brain, antispasmodic, and relaxing the sarcoplasmic network, can eliminate bronchospasm, accelerate metabolism, and is an excellent auxiliary drug for the treatment of chronic bronchitis, phlegm and cough, and myocardial infarction.
4. The effect of suppressing myocardial infarctionIn teaTheanineVitamin C and Vitamin C often have the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing stasis to avoid myocardial infarction.Therefore, among people who often drink tea, the prevalence of high blood pressure and myocardial infarction is low.
5. Antibacterial and antibacterial effectsThe theanine and tannins in tea are effective on germs, and can condense the protein of the germs and kill the germs.It can be used to treat digestive tract diseases, such as cholera, typhoid fever, acute enteritis, colitis, etc.Skin sores, ulceration and pus, traumatic skin breakage, wash the wound with strong tea water, it has the effect of reducing swelling and antibacterial.Stomatological inflammation, ulceration, and sore throat, using tea to treat it is also a certain effect.
6. Weight loss effectSeveral chemicals in tea, such as caffeine, inositol, folic acid tablets, pantothenic acid and aromatic compounds, can adjust the decomposition of fats.It is very good that oolong has a very good dissolving effect on protein and body fat.Theanine and vitamin C can lower cholesterol and blood sugar, so drinking tea can help you lose weight.
7. Anti-worm tooth effectThe tea contains fluorine, fluorine ionization and high-quality protein of incisor teeth have a great infectivity, and it can become a kind of “fluoroapatite” which is more difficult to dissolve acid. The ability of incisor teeth to resist acid and alkali and anti-caries.
8. The effect of suppressing tumor cellsAccording to reports, the flavonoids in tea have different levels of anti-cancer effects outside the body.catechuWhite.The production process of this camelliaWither(1) Warming and witheringRelying on electric heating and wood charcoal to carry out manual service heating is faster and efficient, but if the maturity is not well grasped, the quality is not easy to ensure.
(2) Of course the room witheredThe key is to develop in a naturally ventilated and light-transmitting room.That is, the bamboo mat is used to spread the tea evenly, and it takes 15-20 hours to go up and down, and evenly roll for many times, so that the water is developed by 50%-60%, and the leaf stems and leaf buds will wither after they are soft.This method evaporates slowly and is easy to grasp.
(3) Withering lightSpread the tea green stalls on bamboo mats or put them in the sun. It only takes 30 minutes on a sunny day, and depends on its softness on a rainy day.All in all, the norms for withering are: the leaf shape shrinks; the thick stems are dry and soft, not easy to break; the green taste is reduced. FinishFinishing is an important countermeasure to improve the quality of tea. The general rule is that the finishing must be well-proportioned and thorough, and grasp the standard of “high temperature, less leaves, and blending with stir-fry”.Hand-made to finish, generally use a wok, the diameter should be large, the temperature of the pan should be in the middle of 150-200 ℃, first high and then low, the frying leaf in the pan is 2kg at a time, and the equipment production and processing is doubled.Criterion for finishing: The color of the appearance of the tea leaves changes from tender green to dark green. The tea leaves are slightly sticky while holding them tightly.
KneadThis camellia generally has thick buds and large stalks, so hot kneading is often used.When kneading, it should be warmed and kneaded with frying.Warm kneading must also be carried out on a hot stove, and cold kneading is generally used less.The hot kneading method is to fold the tea leaf into a low-echo zone when it has a strong adhesion force, and then take it out of the pot for molding, or grasp the main stem of each bud, and knead each leaf or several leaves to form a cord.You can also roll the leaves into a square ring or triangle to make it pleasant and elegant.After brewing, it will revert to emerald green, showing its excellence, fragrance, taste and shape.It is stipulated that the leaf forming rate is above 80%, and the forming rate of too brittle bud tips is only 60%-70%.
DryAfter the green tea has withered, finished, twisted, and shaped, it will be shaken immediately on a bamboo mat, dustpan or drying field to cool it, and avoid being exposed to extreme heat.When the leaves can be mashed and the thick stems are entangled after breaking, it means that the moisture content of the tea is 3%-5%.At this time, the tea will reach the dryness level.If it encounters continuous rainy temperature during collection, it must be slowly baked at ultra-low temperature after production and processing until it is dry.The storage method of this camellia1. Store in a short period of time (within 20 days), and place it in a cool and dry place with tightness to prevent sun exposure;2. For long-term storage, store it in a freezer after sealing to maintain freshness (note: ensure the airtightness of the tea, no other objects with heavy odors can be stored in the cabinet), and the temperature should be minus 5 degrees Celsius.historical storyAccording to a legend, in ancient times, there was a person who sincerely worshipped Guanyin Bodhisattva.Once when he was serving tea, Guanyin Bodhisattva showed up and pointed out that there was a sacred tea in a rock mountain that he could pick.Therefore, he waded through the mountains and climbed to the rocky mountain.Therefore, he transplanted this tea plant into his home with great trepidation, carefully maintained it, and reproduced the cuttings.This is the ancestor of the Tiebenshan tea tree.The tea tasting of this camellia is still in the traditional way of tasting tea in Quanzhou of Fujian, Xiamen City, the family of Chinese medicine and its Chaoshan area in Guangdong, and Taiwan, China. Use a small pottery pot and a small white glaze cup (large cup), first add boiling water to heat, and then put tea equal to one-half to two-thirds of the pot’s volume in the pot, and pour it with boiling water. The scent of the sacred scent is coming to the face, and it is “there is no smell of rain, first smell the sacred fragrance”.l After one or two minutes, pour the color of the soup evenly into the small gu, first smell the fragrance, then taste the taste, and pour it carefully. It is indeed an art of life enjoyment.Some friends come from afar and give Kung Fu tea to express their respect to customers, and drinkers are also quick to eat a cup of precious Benshan tea.Distinguishing the quality of this camelliaSmellsAppreciate the aroma of tea leaves after brewing.
GuantangAppreciate the whole process of tea leaves rolling and stretching left and right during brewing, the state of tea melting and the posture of the tea after being brewed calmly.
TastingAppreciate the color and taste of the soup.Before tasting the tea, add traditional methods such as “high pour, low pour, foaming, and topping”.When tasting tea, press the edge of the cup with the index finger and thumb of your right hand, and the middle thumb against the bottom of the pot. It is known as the “Sanlong Protecting Ding” tea-drinking craftsman for decoction, and the focus is on the soup flower of the tea soup.The color, fragrance, and taste of the soup color are dominated by color.