North Fujian Narcissus,YesOolong teaClass of top grade top grade.
It was originally produced in Dahu Village, Shuiji Township, Jianyang County, northern Fujian more than a hundred years ago.
The North Fujian narcissus cords are tight and heavy, the color is bright and dark sandy green; the fragrance is strong, with a bluegrass fragrance; the taste is mellow and sweet; the color of the tea soup is bright orange-yellow; the leaf bottom is thick and soft, and it is “three reds and seven greens”.North FujianNarcissus teaIt is one of the two hue patterns in oolong tea in northern Fujian. It has a unique quality and a variety of daffodils. It is suitable for making oolong tea. It originated in the Zhuxian Cave of Yanyi Mountain in Dahu Village, Xiaohu Township, Jianyang, Fujian Province.It has the functions of preventing electromagnetic radiation, promoting urination, and lowering cholesterol.
Tea name: North Fujian NarcissusPrice quotation: 299-2999 yuanTea series:Green tea
teaFeatures: The appearance design is fat and round, heavy and evenly mixedTaste: sweet and refreshing, endless aftertaste, strong fragrance and fresh fragrance. Development historyNarcissus tea is one of the two well-known hue patterns in oolong tea in northern Fujian, and its quality is unique.“Narcissus tea has a beautiful quality and a thick taste”, “the fruity fragrance is the crown of all teas.”The type of daffodil tea tree is suitable for making oolong tea, but because the origin is different, the name is also different.Nanya daffodils are used in the northern Fujian planting area, which is made according to the technology of northern Fujian oolong tea production.The striped oolong tea is called the northern Fujian narcissus.The narcissus species planted in Wuyi Mountain was introduced around the time of Guangxu, and its tea is called narcissus or Wuyi narcissus.
North Fujian narcissus originated in the light year of Qing Dao (in 1821), and it is a large and famous product in northern Fujian.The commonly used narcissus species originated from the Zhuxian Cave of Yanyishan in Dahu Village, Xiaohu Township, Jianyang, Fujian Province.In 1929, “Jian’ou County Chronicles” contained: “Cha narcissus tea comes out of Heyili, the Daping Mountain of the big lake, and the other is Yanyi Mountain. There is a fairy wisher on the top of the mountain, so it is named because it tastes like daffodils.“It can be seen that the planting history of narcissus is more than 130 years.Tea characteristicsThe appearance of the narcissus in the north of Fujian Province is really mixed, the top knots, the color is sandy and green, and it shows milky white dark spots, commonly known as “the head of the dragonfly, the belly of the dragon frog”, the fragrance is strong and delicate, and it is quite similar to blue grass. The taste is mellow, the passage is deep, and the aftertaste is endless, the tea soup is bright red and bright, the bottom of the leaf is soft, and the red edges are prominent.Comparable to half-mellow oolong teaTieguanyinThe tea is comparable to the North Fujian narcissus. This tea was originally produced in Dahu Village, Shuiji Township, Jianyang County, North Fujian more than a hundred years ago. The main producing areas are Jianou and Jianyang counties. The area is adjacent and the mountains are undulating. The smoke is full, the stream runs horizontally, and the bamboo is lush.Narcissus tea tree is a mid-term shrub plant type. It has prominent dominant bones, thick branches, large oval and dark green leaves, thick leaf flesh, oily whorls on the surface, long water solubility, and both aromas. The tender shoots are long and plump. , The buds and leaves are light green.The brewing method of North Fujian narcissus1. Prepare the equipment, prepare the tea utensils and the North Fujian narcissus tea in advance, and pay attention to the appearance design and color of the tea.
2.Wash the cup and pour boiling water inTureenThen pour it into the fair cup, and finally pour it into the tea cup, and steam the tea maker. 3.Promote five grams of North Fujian narcissus tea leaves into a tureen, pour boiling water in and pour the soup color.FirstMake teaWith the hot cup, pour the soup color into the tea cup and throw it away.
4.First bubbleAfter about forty seconds, pour the soup color into the fair cup, and then pour it into the tea cup to taste the tea, and add 20 seconds for each subsequent soaking.The Efficacy and Function of Narcissus in North Fujian1. Reduce blood fat and lose weightLowering blood fat and losing weight is one of the key functions of North Fujian narcissus tea.TheanineandcoffeeBecause it can promote gastric acid metabolism, can accelerate the digestion and absorption of food materials in the human body, and this chemical substance can also promote the dissolution of human body fat, reduce body fat deposition, and prevent obesity. I usually drink North Fujian daffodils. Tea also has the key effect of reducing blood fat and weight loss.
2. Facilitate urination and relieve fatigueNorth Fujian narcissus tea also has a significant beneficial urination effect. The caffeine it contains can improve kidney function and accelerate the excretion of urine from the body. In addition, the caffeine it contains can also promote the body to pass The metabolism of polylactic acid bacteria can reduce their accumulation in the human body, and lactic acid bacteria are also the key chemical substances that cause physical fatigue.Therefore, drinking North Fujian narcissus tea can not only facilitate urination but also have a significant fatigue relief effect.
3. Skin care and beautySkin care and beauty are one of the key functions of North Fujian daffodil tea. Because North Fujian daffodil tea cannot contain a variety of nutrients and vitamins, it also contains colorful theanine, which can not only eliminate plants on the surface of everyone’s skin. Oil, and can refine the pores and clear the inflammation of the skin’s epidermis. It can not only reduce the conversion of acne and acne and its pigment spots, but also prevent skin aging, improve skin ductility, and reduce ultraviolet light and radiation sources. Damage to people’s skin. 4. Improve intestines and promote digestionIn addition to the benefits of narcissus tea on the incisors of the body, the alkaloid in it is a pure natural partial alkali health drink that can maintain the normal pH of the body’s blood, and can improve the metabolism of gastric acid, promote digestion and change it to gastrointestinal effect.
5. Improve kidney functionNarcissus tea can inhibit the re-digestion and absorption of renal tubules, can smoothly squash, improve kidney function, and eliminate endotoxins and wastes in the kidneys from the body as soon as possible, avoiding nephritis and renal tuberculosis.
6. Anti-electromagnetic radiationThe tannins and other polyphenolic compounds in narcissus tea can be closely combined with radioactive elements such as strontium (90Cr), and can even promote the removal of strontium from the spinal cord.It is known from scientific research materials that there are 12% tannins in the stomach and intestines, that is, 30%-40% of 90Sr can be excreted outside the body with excrement; while lipopolysaccharides and tannins can resist (60Co) radiation source damage .
7, anti-inflammatoryNorth Fujian narcissus contains bovine alkaloids such as caffeine, phylloxine, theobromine, adenine, etc., this chemical substance has health care effects such as reducing edema and relieving sperm hazards.
8. Anti-agingNorth Fujian narcissus contains a variety of nutritional vitamins, among which vitamin E can delay aging, fight tumors, and inhibit myocardial infarction.
9, heat downThe alkaloids in North Fujian narcissus can adjust the human body temperature and stop the heat of the skin surface. It can be used to relieve heat in the hot summer. The production process of North Fujian narcissusThe rhizomes of narcissus are all over deep, and the soil layer should be thick when planting; the plant type is stalwart, and the spacing between the rows is slightly relaxed; the ability to send branches is weak, and the hair branches should be cut and topped immediately to promote the hair branches; there are easy aging conditions, and the branches are infested by insects. There are many, it is advisable to improve soil improvement, and close the combination of harvesting and feeding.According to the “open face” picking, when the top buds are in progress, pick three or four leaves.All normal years are picked in four seasons, new tea (two or three days before and after the bone jade), summer tea (three or four days before the summer), autumn tea (three or four days before the cold dew), and dew tea (after the cold dew).Every quarter is about 50 days apart.
Stir-fried teaIn the whole process, the base of making green is similar to that of ordinary oolong tea, but the process flow after making green is different.Oolong tea in southern Fujian attaches great importance to the rolling and tight knot of the appearance design, and increases the process and frequency of wrapping and kneading.Beibei Oolong Tea is a bar-shaped tea without kneading.
Tea leavesWuyishan is selected for the subsequent baking processRock teaThe tea leaves are finished and twisted in an alternating manner, and there are differences in the technical aspects of high-temperature water roasting and slow roasting.
The production process is: withering (sunlighting or withering in the room), sowing, tea finishing, rolling, initial baking (also known as water baking), kneading, and foot heating. Because the narcissus leaves are thick and fleshy, making green beards is flexible and practical based on the characteristics of the leaf thickness and water.The kneading process is the key process for the design of the narcissus tea, kneading it properly, and finally baking the cake with a slow fire until it is dry.The tea cord is tight and thick, the leaf ends are distorted, the color is bright and dark sandy green, and it looks like “frog head, frog legs”; strong fragrance, blue grass fragrance, mellow and sweet, the tea soup color is bright orange-yellow, and the bottom of the leaf is thick and soft yellow. It is bright, with cinnabar red edges or small red dots on the leaf margins, that is, “three reds and seven greens”.The storage method of North Fujian narcissus1. Storage method of packaging bags and aluminum foil packaging bagsThe tea leaves can be packaged in softer clean paper beforehand, and then placed in a food packaging bag.
It is best to choose a packaging bag with high relative density, high pressure, strong, good compressive strength, odorless, sealed and used for food, and can not use packaging bags with peculiar smell or remanufacturing.
2. Bottled storage method of metal materialsOolong tea is packed in iron barrels, stainless steel cans or tin tea cans with color and density.
If it is a newly bought pottery pot, or a pottery pot that was originally stored for other objects to leave a taste, you should first place a small amount of tea powder in the pot, cover the outer cover, shake the pot back and forth, and gently wipe the pot before discarding it. Remove the odor. It does not need to be placed in areas with sun exposure, heavy odors, dampness and cold, and pyrogens.In this way, the iron bucket is not easy to rust, and it can also alleviate the rate of maturation and deterioration of oolong tea.
3. Ultra-low temperature storage methodThe northern Fujian narcissus is packed in a packaging bag with high relative density, high pressure, firmness, good compressive strength, and odorless. The natural environment of the northern Fujian narcissus is maintained below 5 degrees Celsius, which means that the refrigerator or quick-freezing cold storage should be used to store Fujian. North Narcissus.historical storyAmong the half-mellow oolong teas, Tieguanyin tea is comparable to the North Fujian daffodils. This tea was originally produced more than a hundred years ago in the area of Dahu Village, Shuiji Township, Jianyang County, northern Fujian. The main producing area is Jianou. Jianyang two counties.Narcissus is well-known and there is also a legend. In the Qing Dynasty, a well-known Fujianese discovered that a large camellia tree on the edge of a temple was suppressed by the temple’s soil wall and separated several distorted and deformed tree poles. Feeling the fun of the tree stem, he dug it and brought it back to plant. He appropriately used the deformation of the tree, but in many ways, the result was good fragrant tea. The “water” in the Hokkien dialect means beauty, so from the beautiful fairy landscape The tea picked is called “narcissus”, which reminds people of the daffodils that opened to the public in early spring.Distinguishing between good and bad narcissus in North Fujian1.From the appearance design, the North Fujian daffodils are strong and heavy, the leaf ends are distorted, and the color of the dry tea is sand green and yellow, bright and bright. 2. After brewing, the tea has a strong rhyme and the aroma of kolan grass.The color of the soup is clear and orange-yellow, the bottom of the leaves is thick, soft and bright yellow, and the edges of the tea leaves have cinnabar red edges or small red dots, that is, “three reds and seven greens”.
3. After the passage, the taste is mellow and sweet.