Enshi Selenium Rich tea is a kind of Selenium Rich tea. It is produced in the famous Wulingshan tea area in southwestern Hubei. Lvlin Cuifeng, Wujiatai Green Needle, Enshi Yulu, Wudong Gongyu, Polar Leaf Mountain Wild Tea are Enshi Selenium Rich teas. A leader in tea, Enshi, Hubei is the world’s selenium capital, and the soil is rich in selenium. Therefore, the efficacy and role of Enshi Selenium Rich tea are quite special.
Fushai tea has many benefits to health. Hefushai tea can refresh and relieve fatigue, promote body fluids and clear away heat, and also has diuretic, anti-oxidant and anti-aging effects.
The efficacy of general green tea
Green tea is known as the “national drink”. A large number of modern scientific studies have confirmed that tea does contain biochemical ingredients that are closely related to human health. Tea not only has the advantages of refreshing and refreshing, clearing heat and relieving heat, eliminating food and phlegm, eliminating greasiness and weight loss, clearing heart and irritability, detoxification and sobering, promoting body fluid, quenching thirst, and reducing fire It also has certain pharmacological effects on modern diseases such as radiation sickness, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, cancer and other diseases.
The main ingredients of tea with pharmacological effects are tea polyphenols, caffeine, lipopolysaccharide, theanine and so on.
Enshi selenium-rich tea has anti-cancer, anti-cancer, anti-hypertension, and anti-aging effects.
1. Refreshing and eliminating fatigue: The caffeine in black tea excites the nerve center by stimulating the cerebral cortex, promotes refreshment and concentration of thinking, thereby making the thinking reaction more acute and memory enhancement; it also has an excitatory effect on the vascular system and the heart, strengthening The heartbeat speeds up blood circulation to facilitate metabolism, and at the same time promotes sweating and diuresis. This two-pronged approach accelerates the excretion of lactic acid (a substance that makes muscles feel fatigued) and other old waste substances in the body to achieve the effect of eliminating fatigue. Therefore, drinking this tea will not cause insomnia.
2. Promoting body fluid and clearing heat: Selenium Rich tea can be drunk on warm, cold or ice. This tea is strong, bitter but not astringent, and the mouth is sweet and light; it is light, fragrant and refreshing. Drinking black tea in summer can quench thirst and relieve heat, because the polyphenols, carbohydrates, amino acids, pectin, etc. in the tea produce chemical reactions with salivation, and stimulate saliva secretion, causing the mouth to feel moisturized, and produce a cooling sensation, and the stomach is not back. Acid; At the same time, caffeine controls the body temperature center and regulates body temperature. It also stimulates the kidneys to promote the excretion of heat and dirt and maintain the physiological balance in the body.
3. Diuresis: Under the combined action of caffeine and aromatic substances in black tea, it increases the blood flow of the kidneys, improves the glomerular filtration rate, expands the renal capillaries, and inhibits the reabsorption of water by the renal tubules, thus contributing to an increase in urine output. This helps to eliminate lactic acid, uric acid (related to gout), excessive salt (related to high blood pressure), harmful substances, etc., and relieve edema caused by heart disease or nephritis.
4. Anti-inflammatory and sterilization: The polyphenolic compounds in black tea have anti-inflammatory effects. Through experiments, it is found that catechins can bind to single-celled bacteria to coagulate and precipitate proteins, thereby inhibiting and eliminating pathogenic bacteria. Therefore, it is beneficial for patients with bacillary dysentery and food poisoning to drink black tea. The folks also use strong tea to coat wounds, bedsores and Hong Kong feet.
5. Detoxification: According to experiments, theophylline in black tea can adsorb heavy metals and alkaloids, and precipitate and decompose. This is a boon for modern people whose drinking water and food are industrially polluted.
6. Strong bones: On May 13, 2002, the American Medical Association published a survey of 497 males and 540 females for more than 10 years. It pointed out that people who drank black tea had strong bones, and the polyphenols in black tea (also found in green tea) inhibited damage The vitality of bone cell material. In order to prevent and treat common osteoporosis in women, it is recommended to take a small cup of black tea every day for several years. For example, adding lemon to black tea will strengthen the bones and have a stronger effect. You can also add various fruits to black tea, which can play a synergistic effect.
7. Anti-oxidation, anti-aging: strong anti-oxidation ability, can remove toxins from water pollution, strengthen immunity, detoxification, detoxification, protect liver, prevent diabetes, cataracts, etc., overnight tea can be drunk.